Friday 10 June 2011

Layered Sounds 100611

It's been frikkin' cold here in Jozi!!! Last night I went to Digital Grafiti at Aruba Lounge and checked out the vibe. It was freezing! I didn't stay very long, was home in bed by 12. Brothers Underground played a good set, but being tired I left before much else happened.



Tonight I'm off to see Primal Underground presents Dark Motion at CCHQ http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=106351442786594. I'm looking forward to this gig as Jono Baiocchi and DJ Gavo are 2 of my favourite DJ's to listen to. Also, the venue is just amazing. There are more than 2000 antiques in the place, making for an awesome visual delight. It's Gavo's last set before he moves to Zambia, so catch him tonight for the last one in a long time! If you heard the boys set on 5FM last week, I'm sure you'll be there!!!

I finished mixing a special track for a special person's birthday tomorrow, will have it up on Soundcloud soon so that you guys can hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment